Mass of Shit.
Thursday, December 27, 2007 / 10:52 PM

Okay, so you can contact my HP again.
SIM card really was corrupted. Don't know how though.
But whatever it is, mom helped me get it replaced and the woman helped me transfer my stuffs, so yeah. Glad everything's intact.

---

Orientation Prep's a bit tiring.
Don't want to be the timer. Fwah.

---

Am going to backtrack a lot. Sort of. 'Cause lots of events happened and I haven't blogged about it.
Not that it matters, but whatever.


STEAMBOAT

Originally had about 30 people, but somehow had about 26 people or whatever. Not sure about the number 'cause I was like the last to arrive (even though I was supposed to be there first or something). Ok, my bad.

Our table:





Then we just had to.. wait, for the food. And in the meantime... talk. Which I think our table didn't do much of. But oh well.
Maybe everyone was hungry lah, I don't know.





Then Cpl Dawn kept asking about her hair.




Ok lah, she didn't really say that, but aiyah whatever.

And thank this guy for the steamboat:

And Liwen too lah.

Okay, sleepover.

Don't have any pictures 'cause Janson's camera has it all.
I was counting on his cam to take the pictures and like send it, but he tells me we have to fucking respect some bloody privacy and yaddayadda shit.
Whatever. Bottom line is, he isn't going to send me the pictures.
Like what the fuck okay. Super pissed off 'cause if he wasn't going to send he could've been nice enough to inform me so I could bloody take some myself. Fuck, whatever.


Tipsy.


Tipsy.


Tipsy people.

Lydia was drunk tipsy, too.

Random shot.


---

Christmas party at home, the evening of the sleepover.

These are what I got for Christmas this year (from my relatives):

Funny shit. Purple BATH CAVIAR and purple LIP GLOSS?
Do I seriously look that sort ah?

This X'mas, I realised you can tell who knows you better by the presents they give you.
Just compare the necklace and the lip gloss.
Not to be mean, but yes. I love my aunt lah, she always knows what kind of things I like.

The jacket has a bit of pink, but other than that it looks pretty fine.
Oh, and the purple wallet's from my dad's colleague. Pretty wallet, but it's purple.

USB Aroma Diffuser's some weird thingy that my aunt gave me.
Hah, sounds kind of cool but I haven't got down to trying it out yet.

---

HO, bro just said this to his friends online.
" Erm guys my sister's uploading her frigging photos so I'm lagging real real bad. She's being a bitch so she wouldn't tell me how long it takes, so I don't know. "

AHAHAHAHA.
Fuck you. Eh too bad lah, you got a fucking bitch as a sister.
Whatever.



Babies of the day.


Isaac, who isn't all that emo, actually.


Ethan, super dao and hyperactive.


Sharmaine, who doesn't remember me even though I've sort of played with her so many times during her previous visits.
So I'm not going to care about her anymore. Bah.


The present's the whole lego thing. Comes with a table and well, two stools.
Babies were playing with it non-stop for a period of time. My sister's just being extra.


Though the rest played with it too, especially Ethan, who just kept building whatever he wanted to.


Hahaha, I like these. Cute lor. :D


My couz and I were super sian. Socializing is no fun lah. So we just went to camwhore. Which is also actually kind of sian, but aiyah, no choice.
I think my cousin's just born to look slutty, seriously.
Or maybe it's just because she's chio so she can't help it, but I don't know.

Yah she looks damn chio and cute and I just look.. stupid.


See, see? I think she looks slutty. Or like trying-to-seduce-someone kind of look.


I told you camwhoring is kind of sian what.
Couz still looking slutty. -_-

Okay and that's all 'cause I think if I post anymore anyone who sees it is going to puke.
Unless I cut myself out and leave my slutty but chio cousin there lah.
Which I am, of course, lazy to do.


Censored 'cause I look ridiculously stupid.

Oh and my aunt loves Nigel a lot.
Nigel's super fussy about photos. He had to be in like the nicest position and he had to be satisfied with the photo before we were done lor.


See, he rejected this one.
And yes, that smelly monkey in between my couz and I, is Nigel.


There.


Okay, guess X'mas was.. just okay.

:D

And finally, a random shot.